以下是10个简单易记的英语绕口令,附带中文翻译:
1. How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?(蛤蜊怎样才能塞进一个干净的奶油罐里?)
2. I saw Susie sitting in a shoeshine shop.(我看到苏西坐在一个擦鞋店里。)
3. Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t very fuzzy, was he?(模糊糊熊是只熊。模糊糊熊没毛发。模糊糊熊不怎么模糊,是吗?)
4. Red lorry, yellow lorry.(红色卡车,黄色卡车。)
5. I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won’t wish the wish you wish to wish.(我想许下你想许下的愿望,但如果你许下女巫想要许下的愿望,那我就不会许下你想许下的愿望。)
6. I thought I thought of thinking of thanking you.(我觉得我想到了想要感谢你。)
7. Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks.(六个生病的乡巴佬用镐和棍子敲击六块光滑的砖块。)
8. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?(如果能够劈木头,一个伐木工能伐多少?)
9. Unique New York, unique New York, you know you need unique New York.(独一无二的纽约,你知道你需要独一无二的纽约。)
10. She sells seashells by the seashore.(她在海边沿着海岸卖贝壳。)
版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请点击网站底部的举报投诉进行反馈,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。